V1000 Spin Bike
Increase your cardio endurance with adjustable intensity to suit your fitness level.
Train in the comfort of your own home. Where you want, when you want.
Burn fat, lose weight, increase muscle toning. Burn calories quickly with high-intensity interval training.
|Low impact on ankles, knees, and hips.
The Typhonic Rev Generation 4 drive mechanism connects to a 22kg Fly Wheel with a protective cover.
|Sprints, marathon and interval training can all be performed and tracked with ease. Monitor your calories, RPM, speed, time and *pulse (*requires optional chest belt compatible with Polar Heart Monitor).|
|Professional racing bike components such as Non-Slip / Multi-Grip comfort coated handlebars precisely angled for optimal, exercise specific ergonomic positioning and racing pedals with straps.|
|The front transport wheels make it easy to move your V1000 Spin Bike around your home or gym.|
|Quick and easy adjustments for handlebar and seat positions to suit any user height. Both seat and handlebars may be adjusted up / down / forward / backward.
|Comfortable racing seat. Ergonomic DuraCore commercial density padding covered in VorTex heavy-duty vinyl with rip-stop mesh backing.|
|Heavy-duty and durable frame providing the most intense, stable and safe workout sessions for users up to 140kg.|
- FlyWheel: 20kg steel with protective cover
- Belt: French Hutchinson 8pj High Strength
- Brakes: Friction braking system with emergency lock
- Console: Calories, RPM, Speed, Time, Pulse (requires optional chest belt. Compatible with Polar Heart monitor)
- Handlebars: Adjustable height & adjustable forward/back positioning
- Grip: Comfortable, multi-position grip
- Seat: adjustable height & adjustable forward/back positioning
- Frame: Semi-commercial with wheels for easy movement
- Cranks: Carbon Steel
- Pedals: Racing style with toe clip and straps
- Max User Weight: 300lbs/130kg
- Carton: 1120mm x 260mm x 975mm
- Net Weight: 49kgs
- Gross Weight: 54kgs
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent unit, sturdy and easy to assemble.
This bike is basic, but robust. The water bottle holder needs to be much higher up for me tho (I'm 5' 5"). There were initial issues of clicking felt through the pedals, but those sorted themselves out after I re-tightened my seat (when adjusting height) and handle bars (when adjusting distance from seat).
Highly recommended. Good quality and looks great. Handlebars, fore/aft position, and seat height are easily adjusted and lock tightly. The bike is very stable, even when standing and running for RPM classes. Delivery was prompt and professional.
Great Bike, however it was promoted that a heart rate monitor could be purchased to link in with the supplied training computer. Subsequently found that option was not available