PULSE Fitness Club Line Treadmill
CLASS LEADING COMMERCIAL TREADMILL
The Club Line Treadmill features everything your users could ever want from a high-quality commercial treadmill.
LOW IMPACT RUNNING SURFACE
Engineered with a low impact, sprung, reversible running surface, this commercial treadmill minimises the risk of injury by reducing stress on your member’s back, knees, legs and ankles during walking and running. The low deck height (27.5cm) also compliments accessibility for all levels.
10.1” INTEGRATED COLOUR CONSOLE
With a 10.1" (25.7cm) integrated, high contrast colour display console, engaging icons and simple tactile navigation, this treadmill is designed to motivate and engage your users every step they take. Access the in-built workout programs and keep track of performance or watch TV during each workout.
OUTSTANDING COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION
Constructed with a highly durable 3mm 11 gauge steel, this treadmill is designed to give exceptional structural integrity and stability during the most vigorous workouts. The zinc treated, epoxy powder coated frame delivers maximum corrosion resistance with minimum cleaning.
THE BEST OF BRITISH DESIGN
For over 40 years, Pulse Fitness has been a leading global provider of commercial fitness equipment through its technologically advanced products that help to create a healthier future worldwide.
WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR GYM FIT OUT!Gym and Fitness are experts in all things fitness equipment. Our knowledgeable consultants can help you find the right gear for your training facility, including cutting-edge 3D technology to see exactly what your equipment will look like plus flexible payment plans. Get in touch to find out more!
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Durable 3mm 11-gauge steel frame
- Furnace baked, heat-cured and electrostatically epoxy powdered frame
- Slip-resistant, extruded rubber Hand Grip compound
- Injection-mouldings are durable, high impact thermoplastic housings
- Important Specs:
- Top speed of 24kph
- 31 incline levels
- Motor - 5.0HP
- Wide, self-lubricating Running Belt
- Ergonomically shaped, neoprene Front Handrail Grips
- Long, flared, cantilevered, over-moulded Side Grips
- Moulded Rubber Foot Pads
- 10.1″ (25.7cm) Integrated High Contrast Colour Display
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 1366×768 Resolution
- Tactile controls with raise iconography
- Languages available: Chinese, English (UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish & Welsh
- Speed Range: 0.5-24.1kph / 0.3-15mph
- Speed Increments: 0.1kph / 0.1mph
- Elevation Range: 0%-15%
- Elevation Increments: 0.5%
- Step-Up Height: 27.5cm / 10-13/16″
- Deck Type: 2.4cm / 15/16” Reversible medium density fibreboard
- Shock Absorption System
- Low impact sprung
- Waxing System
- Self-lubricating Running Belt
- Running Belt: 152cm / 59 -3/16″ Length x 54cm / 21-1/4″ Width (Between Belt Centres)
- Side Handrails: 65cm / 25-9/16″ x 15.5cm / 6-1/16″ Long, flared, cantilevered, over-moulded grips
- Twin Removable Storage Buckets/Cup Holders
- Integrated Device Storage Tray
- Rollers: 10.2cm / 4″ diameter, precision-crowned, front and back
- Operating Temperature: From 5 degrees Celsius to +30 degrees Celsius (from +41 degrees Fahrenheit to +86 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Workout Programmes: E-Scape virtual workouts (road, lake, valley, beach), Goals (Time; Distance; Calories), Marathon mode, Pacer (Time and speed; Time and distance; Speed and distance), Profile: X-country (easy, moderate, advanced), Aerobic (easy, moderate, advanced), Hill climb (easy, moderate, advanced), Intervals (easy, moderate, advanced), Random (easy, moderate, advanced), Rockport fitness test with V02 result, Variable cool down with manual override.
- Workout Displays: Profile display with level indicator, Track display with level indicator (pacer mode only), Time elapsed/remaining (depending on program), Distance elapsed/remaining (depending on program), Speed, Elevation, Calories used, Watts, Heart rate, METs, User weight entry (automatic when used with pulsemove.com), User selectable/management programmable units (imperial/metric), User selectable/management programmable language.
- Product Weight: 220kg
- Max User Weight: 160 kgs
- Assembled Dimensions: 88 (W) x 214 (L) x 160 (H) cm
- Frames and welds: 5 Years
- Mechanical components: 2 Years
- Consoles: 2 Years
- Rubberised materials: 12 Months
- Upholstery: 6 Months