Club Line Recumbent Cycle
STAPLE PIECE FOR YOUR CARDIO FLOOR!
The Club Line Recumbent Cycle includes a wide-range of modern features to help motivate your users and deliver the biggest bang for your investment.
COMFORTABLE, DURABLE SEATING
The long-lasting, easy-to-clean, ergonomically designed seat and seat back mirrors the spine's natural curve by providing the user with multiple seat positions.
Made from durable polyurethane, both seats have a high resistance to: abrasion, ageing, bacteria, disinfectant, mildew, oil and stains. They’re also puncture and wear resistant making this a great investment for gym owners!
SELF-POWERED 10.1” TOUCHSCREEN CONSOLE
With a self-powered 10.1" (25.7cm) integrated, high contrast colour display console, engaging icons and simple tactile navigation, this upright commercial bike will keep your users motivated. Access the in-built workout programs and keep track of performance or watch TV during each workout.
CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR ROI?
Pulse Fitness puts your commercial gym needs at the heart of its products, including the Club Line Recumbent Cycle.
Constructed with a highly durable 3mm 11 gauge steel, you get exceptional structural integrity and stability during the most vigorous workouts.
The zinc treated, epoxy powder coated frame delivers maximum corrosion resistance with minimum cleaning.
Featuring self powered, wire free technology, the user generates all of the power, delivering you significant energy cost savings.
THE BEST OF BRITISH DESIGN
For over 40 years, Pulse Fitness has been a leading global provider of commercial fitness equipment through its technologically advanced products that help to create a healthier future worldwide.
WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR GYM FIT OUT!
Gym and Fitness are experts in all things fitness equipment. Our knowledgeable consultants can help you find the right gear for your training facility, including cutting-edge 3D technology to see exactly what your equipment will look like plus flexible payment plans. Get in touch to find out more!
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Durable 3mm 11-gauge steel frame
- Furnace baked, heat-cured and electrostatically epoxy powdered frame
- Injection-mouldings are durable, high impact thermoplastic housings
- Important Specs:
- Long-lasting, easy-to-clean, ergonomic seat and seat back
- 40 Resistance Levels
- Ergonomic, non-sweat, non-slip handlebars
- Single-handed seat adjustment
- Convenient step-through design
- Ski boot pedal design
- Front wheel for easy transport
- 10.1” Integrated High Contrast Capacitive Multi-Touch Colour Display
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 1366×768 Resolution
- One touch start
- Languages available: Chinese, English (UK), German, Japanese, Russian & Welsh
- Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap 5kHz coded transmission Polar® Telemetry.
- Drive System:
- Internal self tensioning poly V belt
- Resistance 30-450W
- Eddy/induction brake
- Twin Removable Storage Buckets/Cup Holders
- Integrated Device Storage Tray
- Workout Programmes: Quick Start, Optional – E-Scape virtual workouts (road, lake, valley, beach), Goals (Time; Distance; Calories), Marathon mode, Pacer (Time and speed; Time and distance; Speed and distance), Profile: X-country (easy, moderate, advanced), Aerobic (easy, moderate, advanced), Hill climb (easy, moderate, advanced), Intervals (easy, moderate, advanced), Random (easy, moderate, advanced), Heart rate control (variable heart rate training modes), Astrand fitness test with V02 result, Variable cool down with manual override.
- Workout Displays: Profile display with level indicator, Track display with level indicator (pacer mode only), Time elapsed/remaining (depending on program), Distance elapsed/remaining (depending on program), Speed, RPM, Calories used, Watts, Heart rate, METs, User selectable/management programmable units (imperial/metric), User selectable/management programmable language.
- Product Weight: 101kg / 223lbs
- Max User Weight: 160kg / 363lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 71 (W) x 168 (L) x 121 (H) cm
- Frames and welds: 5 Years
- Mechanical components: 2 Years
- Consoles: 2 Years
- Rubberised materials: 12 Months
- Upholstery: 6 Months