Club Line Olympic Horizontal Bench Press
THE CLASSIC BENCH REDEFINED
No commercial strength floor is complete without a trusted horizontal bench press. Pulse Fitness has taken it to the next level with this elegant, rugged piece.
PRECISION ENGINEERING AND OUTSTANDING TOUGHNESS
Cutting edge engineering combined with the finest materials ensures the Club Line Olympic Horizontal Bench stands out from the crowd. Designed to last a lifetime and easy to maintain, the frame boasts an intricate three-step finish for maximum surface resistance.
MAXIMISE YOUR COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT
Pulse Fitness puts your commercial gym needs at the heart of its strength equipment to deliver unbeatable reliability and longevity.
Constructed with a highly durable 3mm 11 gauge steel, you get exceptional structural integrity and stability during the most vigorous workouts. The zinc treated, epoxy powder coated frame delivers maximum corrosion resistance with minimum cleaning.
WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR GYM FIT OUT!
Gym and Fitness are experts in all things fitness equipment. Our knowledgeable consultants can help you find the right gear for your training facility, including cutting-edge 3D technology to see exactly what your equipment will look like plus flexible payment plans. Get in touch to find out more!
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Durable 3mm 11-gauge heavy duty steel frame
- Furnace baked, heat-cured and electrostatically epoxy powdered frame
- Injection-mouldings are durable, high impact thermoplastic housings
- Frame: Sand Black
- Mouldings: Soft Black
- Upholstery: Slate Black / Midnight (Single Black Stitching)
- Important Specs:
- Ergonomic design supports all users
- Wear resistant, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery
- 8 x Olympic weight storage horns
- Product Weight: 75kg / 165lbs
- Max User Weight: 180 / 397lbs
- Dimensions: 161 (W) x 195 (L) x 112 (H) cm
- Frames and welds: 5 Years
- Mechanical components: 2 Years
- Consoles: 2 Years
- Rubberised materials: 12 Months
- Upholstery: 6 Months
SIMILAR AVAILABLE PRODUCTS