Club Line Counterbalanced Smith Machine
Designed specifically for users of all strength levels, this counterbalanced Smith Machine will make a great addition to your commercial space. Featuring the very best in British design from a global equipment leader, your members can safely complete a wide variety of barbell exercises. Add a commercial strength adjustable bench for even more exercise options. Stylish, rugged and contemporary, this has everything your members need for their strength and fitness goals!
BENEFITS OF A COUNTERBALANCED SMITH MACHINE
Ideal for seasoned powerlifters and novices alike, a counterbalanced Smith Machine provides the perfect platform to improve lifting technique by accommodating all strength levels.
With a smooth, gliding motion, a wide, stable base, and convenient Olympic storage sleeves, your members can lift safely and effectively.
MAXIMISE YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Pulse Fitness puts your commercial gym needs at the heart of its strength equipment to deliver unbeatable reliability and longevity.
- Constructed with a highly durable 3mm 11 gauge steel, you get exceptional structural integrity and stability during the most vigorous workouts.
- The zinc treated, epoxy powder coated frame delivers maximum corrosion resistance with minimum cleaning.
- Stylish, contemporary design includes attractive sand black frame with soft black mouldings.
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Durable 3mm 11-gauge heavy duty steel frame
- Furnace baked, heat-cured and electrostatically epoxy powdered frame
- Important Specs:
- Counterbalanced bar
- Open faced design for easy access
- 6 x Olympic storage sleeves
- Frame: Sand black
- Mouldings: Soft black
- Product Weight: 200kg / 441lbs
- Max User Weight: 180kg / 397lbs
- Dimensions: 234.1 (W) x 118.5 (L) x 236.3 (H) cm
- Frames and welds: 5 Years
- Mechanical components: 2 Years
- Consoles: 2 Years
- Rubberised materials: 12 Months
- Upholstery: 6 Months
SIMILAR AVAILABLE PRODUCTS