Club Line Adjustable Incline Bench
FIRST CLASS ERGONOMIC DESIGN
The Club Line Adjustable Incline Bench has been ergonomically designed to place users in a safe, comfortable and optimised position to ensure maximum workout results.
Incline bench press, shoulder press, chest row and more are supported by axis points that enable perfect alignment of the body and machine.
COMFORTABLE, HARD WEARING UPHOLSTERY
Durable, puncture and wear resistant polyurethane padding ensures robustness in your commercial gym. The materials provide high resistance against abrasion, ageing, bacteria, mildew, oil and stains, while offering comfort and support for members.
BEST OF BRITISH ENGINEERING AND DESIGN
For over 40 years, Pulse Fitness has been at the leading edge of of commercial fitness equipment through its ergonomic, technologically advanced products. Designed to last a lifetime and easy to maintain, the frame boasts an intricate three-step finish for maximum surface resistance.
MAXIMISE YOUR COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT
Pulse Fitness puts your commercial gym needs at the heart of its strength equipment to deliver unbeatable reliability and longevity.
WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR GYM FIT OUT!
Gym and Fitness are experts in all things fitness equipment. Our knowledgeable consultants can help you find the right gear for your training facility, including cutting-edge 3D technology to see exactly what your equipment will look like plus flexible payment plans. Get in touch to find out more!
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Durable 3mm 11-gauge heavy duty steel frame
- Furnace baked, heat-cured and electrostatically epoxy powdered frame
- Injection-mouldings are durable, high impact thermoplastic housings
- Frame: Sand Black
- Mouldings: Black
- Upholstery: Slate Black / Midnight (Single Black Stitching)
- Important Specs:
- Ergonomic design supports all users
- Wear resistant, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery
- Convenient transport wheels
- Product Weight: 35kg / 77lbs
- Max User Weight: 180 / 397lbs
- Dimensions: 52.2 (W) x 122 (L) x 45.2 (H) cm
- Frames and welds: 5 Years
- Mechanical components: 2 Years
- Consoles: 2 Years
- Rubberised materials: 12 Months
- Upholstery: 6 Months