Classic Upright Cycle
STYLISH AND ROBUST COMMERCIAL BIKE
Pulse Fitness continues to deliver world-class commercial equipment for all fitness levels. The Classic Upright Cycle includes a wide-range of modern features:
UNIQUE SEAT AND PEDAL DESIGN
Made from a durable polyurethane, the seat is designed with biomechanically correct contours to relieve pressure on the lower spine promoting maximum comfort, support and reliability for your users.
The easy ride ski boot pedals ensure all abilities and a wide variety of trainer shoes and sizes can quickly and easily set up their position for a personalised workout experience.
WORRIED ABOUT YOUR ROI?
Constructed with a highly durable 3mm 11 gauge steel, this bike is designed to give exceptional structural integrity and stability during the most vigorous workouts. The zinc treated, epoxy powder coated frame delivers maximum corrosion resistance with minimum cleaning.
Featuring self powered, wire free technology, the user also generates all of the power on the Classic Upright Cycle, delivering you significant energy cost savings.
THE BEST OF BRITISH DESIGN
For over 40 years, Pulse Fitness has been a leading global provider of commercial fitness equipment through its technologically advanced products that help to create a healthier future worldwide.
WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR GYM FIT OUT!
Gym and Fitness are experts in all things fitness equipment. Our knowledgeable consultants can help you find the right gear for your training facility, including cutting-edge 3D technology to see exactly what your equipment will look like plus flexible payment plans. Get in touch to find out more!
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Durable 3mm 11-gauge steel frame
- Furnace baked, heat-cured and electrostatically epoxy powdered frame
- Slip-resistant, extruded rubber, oversized (39mm) Hand Grip
- Injection-mouldings are durable, high impact thermoplastic housings
- Important Specs:
- Multi-position handlebars with elbow support
- Single-handed seat adjustment
- Easy ride, ski boot pedal design
- Front wheels for easy mobility
- 40 Resistance levels
- Entry Level 7″ Integrated High Contrast Colour Display
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 512 x 300 Resolution
- Tactile controls – with raised iconography (both on the console and the product)
- Drive System:
- Internal self tensioning poly V belt
- Resistance 30-450W
- Eddy/induction brake
- Twin Removable Storage Buckets/Cup Holders
- Integrated Device Storage Tray
- Workout Programmes: Quick Start, Optional – E-Scape virtual workouts (road, lake, valley, beach), Goals (Time; Distance; Calories), Marathon mode, Pacer (Time and speed; Time and distance; Speed and distance), Profile: X-country (easy, moderate, advanced), Aerobic (easy, moderate, advanced), Hill climb (easy, moderate, advanced), Intervals (easy, moderate, advanced), Random (easy, moderate, advanced), Heart rate control (variable heart rate training modes), Astrand fitness test with V02 result, Variable cool down with manual override.
- Workout Displays: Profile display with level indicator, Track display with level indicator (pacer mode only), Time elapsed/remaining (depending on program), Distance elapsed/remaining (depending on program), Speed, RPM, Calories used, Watts, Heart rate, METs, User selectable/management programmable units (imperial/metric), User selectable/management programmable language
- Product Weight: 100kg / 220lbs
- Max User Weight: 160kg / 352lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 65 (W) x 125 (L) x 147 (H) cm
- Frames and welds: 5 Years
- Mechanical components: 2 Years
- Consoles: 2 Years
- Rubberised materials: 12 Months
SIMILAR AVAILABLE PRODUCTS