Classic Shoulder Press
ENHANCE YOUR MEMBER EXPERIENCE
Pulse Fitness have created a user-friendly and easily adaptable upper body strength machine for commercial gyms. The Classic Shoulder Press has it all, including:
BOOST YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Pulse Fitness puts your commercial gym needs at the heart of its strength equipment to deliver unbeatable reliability and longevity.
WORLD CLASS TRANSMISSION AND PULLEY DESIGN
Every gym owner wants to ensure they invest in the highest-quality strength equipment for their commercial space. The Classic Assisted Chin and Dip Machine includes:
WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR GYM FIT OUT!
Gym and Fitness are experts in all things fitness equipment. Our knowledgeable consultants can help you find the right gear for your training facility, including cutting-edge 3D technology to see exactly what your equipment will look like plus flexible payment plans. Get in touch to find out more!
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Durable 3mm 11-gauge heavy duty steel frame
- Furnace baked, heat-cured and electrostatically epoxy powdered frame
- Injection-mouldings are durable, high impact thermoplastic housings
- Solid-steel weight plates are 15mm thick with precision fitted self-lubricating nylon bushes.
- 20mm diameter steel guide rods are polished with corrosion-resistant chrome plating for a smooth operation and rust prevention.
- Pulley’s pivot pulley's pivot axles are solid steel supported by 25mm (1") precision moulded bushes.
- Frame: Sand Black
- Mouldings: Soft Black
- Upholstery: Slate Black / Midnight (Single Black Stitching)
- Colour coded adjustments
- Important Specs:
- 80kg / 176lbs weight stack (2.5kg weight increments)
- Counterbalanced handlebar arms
- Multiple hand-grip positions
- Fully enclosed weight stack
- Moulded plastic foot pads protect floors and add stability
- Weight stack suspension: Proven rubber bumper damping system
- Product Weight: 210kgs / 463lbs
- Max User Weight: 180 kgs / 397lbs
- Dimensions: 142 (W) x 156 (L) x 150 (H) cm
- Frames and welds: 5 Years
- Mechanical components: 2 Years
- Consoles: 2 Years
- Rubberised materials: 12 Months
- Upholstery: 6 Months
SIMILAR AVAILABLE PRODUCTS