Classic Recumbent Cycle
EVERYTHING YOUR MEMBERS NEED!
Pulse Fitness continues to deliver world-class commercial fitness equipment. The Classic Recumbent Cycle includes a wide-range of modern features to help motivate your users.
COMFORTABLE, DURABLE SEATING
The long-lasting, easy-to-clean, ergonomically designed seat and seat back mirrors the spine's natural curve by providing the user with multiple seat positions.
Made from durable polyurethane, both seats have a high resistance to: abrasion, ageing, bacteria, disinfectant, mildew, oil and stains. They’re also puncture and wear resistant making this a great investment for gym owners!
ERGONOMIC HANDLEBARS AND SKI BOOT PEDALS
Ergonomic in design, non-slip and sweat resistant, the handlebars provide correct posture combined with a wide range of hand grip options for all users.
Weighted in design and featuring a highly visible strap, the ski boot pedals ensure all abilities and a wide variety of trainer shoes and sizes can quickly and easily set up pedal position.
SAVE ON ENERGY COSTS
Featuring self powered, wire free technology, the user generates all of the power, delivering significant cost savings on energy. This has the lowest carbon footprint of any multimedia entertainment cardio product on the market today.
OUTSTANDING COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION
Constructed with a highly durable 3mm 11 gauge steel, this bike is designed to give exceptional structural integrity and stability during the most vigorous workouts. The zinc treated, epoxy powder coated frame delivers maximum corrosion resistance with minimum cleaning.
WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR GYM FIT OUT!
Gym and Fitness are experts in all things fitness equipment. Our knowledgeable consultants can help you find the right gear for your training facility, including cutting-edge 3D technology to see exactly what your equipment will look like plus flexible payment plans. Get in touch to find out more!
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Durable 3mm 11-gauge steel frame
- Furnace baked, heat-cured and electrostatically epoxy powdered frame
- Slip-resistant, extruded rubber, oversized (39mm) Hand Grip
- Injection-mouldings are durable, high impact thermoplastic housings
- Important Specs:
- Long-lasting, easy-to-clean, ergonomic seat and seat back
- 40 Resistance Levels
- Single-handed seat adjustment
- Convenient step-through design
- Ski boot pedal design
- Entry Level 7″ Integrated High Contrast Colour Display
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 512 x 300 Resolution
- Drive System:
- Internal self tensioning poly V belt
- Resistance 30-450W
- Eddy/induction brake
- Twin Removable Storage Buckets/Cup Holders
- Integrated Device Storage Tray
- Workout Programmes: Quick Start, Goals (Time; Distance; Calories), Marathon mode, Pacer (Time and speed; Time and distance; Speed and distance), Profile: X-country (easy, moderate, advanced), Aerobic (easy, moderate, advanced), Hill climb (easy, moderate, advanced), Intervals (easy, moderate, advanced), Random (easy, moderate, advanced), Heart rate control (variable heart rate training modes), Astrand fitness test with V02 result, Variable cool down with manual override.
- Workout Displays: Profile display with level indicator, Track display with level indicator (pacer mode only), Time elapsed/remaining (depending on program), Distance elapsed/remaining (depending on program), Speed, RPM, Calories used, Watts, Heart rate, METs, User selectable/management programmable units (imperial/metric), User selectable/management programmable language.
- Product Weight: 101kg / 223lbs
- Max User Weight: 160kg / 363lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 71 (W) x 168 (L) x 121 (H) cm
- Frames and welds: 5 Years
- Mechanical components: 2 Years
- Consoles: 2 Years
- Rubberised materials: 12 Months
- Upholstery: 6 Months