Classic Preacher Arm Curl
INSTANTLY BOOST YOUR STRENGTH TRAINING FLOOR
No training floor is complete without a sturdy, reliable and easy-to-use Preacher Arm Curl machine like this.
- The motion of the handlebar arms mirrors the body’s natural movement, leading to a smoother exercise.
- The angled arm pad and hand grips are designed to isolate the biceps, ensuring your users get the best body positioning for arm strengthening.
- Minimal compensatory movements through the shoulder joint and girdle will lead to more precise strength gains.
READY TO MAXIMISE YOUR COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT?
Pulse Fitness puts your commercial gym needs at the heart of its strength equipment to deliver unbeatable reliability and longevity.
- Constructed with a highly durable 3mm 11 gauge steel, you get exceptional structural integrity and stability during the most vigorous workouts.
- The zinc treated, epoxy powder coated frame delivers maximum corrosion resistance with minimum cleaning.
- The cast and machined solid-steel weight plates are 25mm thick with precision fitted self-lubricating nylon bushes.
- All rubber coverings are durable, have a high impact resistance and are easy to wipe clean.
WORLD CLASS TRANSMISSION AND PULLEY DESIGN
Every gym owner wants to ensure they invest in the highest-quality strength equipment for their commercial space. The Classic Preacher Arm Curl includes:
- An ultra-modern, open-ended steel-reinforced PU-flat belt. This transmission system is constructed from a modified polyurethane which is lightweight, extremely flexible, has a high strength coefficient and is both hard-wearing and virtually corrosion-proof.
- Enclosed pulleys and bearings constructed from polypropylene and reinforced with fiberglass. These crowned pulleys ensure excellent power transmission and produce a smooth running product. The pulley’s bearings are ABEC-rated, precision ground and have sealed ball bearing races, for added durability and a ‘fluid’ smooth feel.
WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR GYM FIT OUT!
Gym and Fitness are experts in all things fitness equipment. Our knowledgeable consultants can help you find the right gear for your training facility, including cutting-edge 3D technology to see exactly what your equipment will look like plus flexible payment plans. Get in touch to find out more!
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Durable 3mm 11-gauge heavy duty steel frame
- Furnace baked, heat-cured and electrostatically epoxy powdered frame
- Injection-mouldings are durable, high impact thermoplastic housings
- Solid-steel weight plates are 15mm thick with precision fitted self-lubricating nylon bushes.
- Pulley’s pivot pulley's pivot axles are solid steel supported by 25mm (1") precision moulded bushes.
- Frame: Sand Black
- Mouldings: Soft Black
- Upholstery: Slate Black / Midnight (Single Black Stitching)
- Important Specs:
- 80kg / 176lbs weight stack (2.5kg weight increments)
- Simple weight adjustments via easy-grip, pull spring-loaded, lock-pins
- Gas-assisted, push-to-release seat adjustments
- 70mm thick, long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstered seat
- Large, easy-grip weight selector pin
- Fully enclosed weight stack
- Moulded plastic foot pads protect floors and add stability
- Easy-read instruction placards
- Colour coded adjustments
- Included storage dish and bucket
- Weight stack suspension: Proven rubber bumper damping system
- Product Weight: 200kgs / 441lbs
- Max User Weight: 180 kgs / 397lbs
- Dimensions: 113 (W) x 130 (L) x 150 (H) cm
- Frames and welds: 5 Years
- Mechanical components: 2 Years
- Consoles: 2 Years
- Rubberised materials: 12 Months
- Upholstery: 6 Months
SIMILAR AVAILABLE PRODUCTS