Classic Lat Pulldown
GIVE YOUR MEMBERS THE LATEST IN BRITISH DESIGN
See why Pulse Fitness has been a leading global provider of commercial equipment for over 40 years with the Classic Lat Pulldown.
- The motion of the handlebar arms mirrors the body’s natural movement, leading to a smoother exercise.
- Multiple hand-grip positions allow users to be more specific about which muscle groups are worked.
- Comfortable, supportive knee rollers keep the lower body in correct position throughout the exercise.
- All points of axis and rotation enable perfect alignment of body and machine.
READY TO MAXIMISE YOUR COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT?
Pulse Fitness puts your commercial gym needs at the heart of its strength equipment to deliver unbeatable reliability and longevity.
- Constructed with a highly durable 3mm 11 gauge steel, you get exceptional structural integrity and stability during the most vigorous workouts.
- The zinc treated, epoxy powder coated frame delivers maximum corrosion resistance with minimum cleaning.
- The cast and machined solid-steel weight plates are 15mm thick with precision fitted self-lubricating nylon bushes.
- All rubber coverings are durable, have a high impact resistance and are easy to wipe clean.
WORLD CLASS TRANSMISSION AND PULLEY DESIGN
Every gym owner wants to ensure they invest in the highest-quality strength equipment for their commercial space. The Classic Seated Row includes:
- An ultra-modern, open-ended steel-reinforced PU-flat belt. This transmission system is constructed from a modified polyurethane which is lightweight, extremely flexible, has a high strength coefficient and is both hard-wearing and virtually corrosion-proof.
- Enclosed pulleys and bearings constructed from polypropylene and reinforced with fiberglass. These crowned pulleys ensure excellent power transmission and produce a smooth running product. The pulley’s bearings are ABEC-rated, precision ground and have sealed ball bearing races, for added durability and a ‘fluid’ smooth feel.
WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR GYM FIT OUT!
Gym and Fitness are experts in all things fitness equipment. Our knowledgeable consultants can help you find the right gear for your training facility, including cutting-edge 3D technology to see exactly what your equipment will look like plus flexible payment plans. Get in touch to find out more!
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Durable 3mm 11-gauge heavy duty steel frame
- Furnace baked, heat-cured and electrostatically epoxy powdered frame
- Durable injection mouldings and high impact thermoplastic housings
- Solid-steel weight plates are 15mm thick with precision fitted self-lubricating nylon bushes
- 20mm diameter steel guide rods are polished with corrosion-resistant chrome plating for a smooth operation and rust prevention
- Pulley’s pivot pulley's pivot axles are solid steel supported by 25mm (1") precision moulded bushes
- Frame: Sand Black
- Mouldings: Soft Black
- Upholstery: Slate Black / Midnight (Single Black Stitching)
- Colour coded adjustments
- Important Specs:
- 80kg / 176lbs weight stack (2.5kg weight increments)
- Simple weight adjustments via easy-grip, pull spring-loaded lock-pins
- Gas-assisted, push-to-release seat adjustments
- 70mm thick, long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstered seat
- Fully enclosed weight stack
- Moulded plastic floor protector foot pads
- Weight stack suspension: Proven rubber bumper damping system
- Product Weight: 215kgs / 474lbs
- Max User Weight: 180 kgs / 397lbs
- Dimensions: 76.7 (W) x 135 (L) x 220 (H) cm (Width 117.8cm including Dip Bar)
- Frames and welds: 5 Years
- Mechanical components: 2 Years
- Consoles: 2 Years
- Rubberised materials: 12 Months
- Upholstery: 6 Months
SIMILAR AVAILABLE PRODUCTS