Classic Elliptical Cross-Trainer
THE PERFECT COMMERCIAL CARDIO TRAINER!
Pulse Fitness continues to deliver world-class commercial equipment for all fitness levels. The Classic Elliptical Cross-Trainer includes a wide-range of modern features:
FULL BODY, LOW IMPACT WORKOUT
Specifically engineered to replicate a natural striding motion, maximising hip rotation while eliminating joint stress, The Classic Elliptical Cross-Trainer will quickly become a popular piece on your cardio training floor!
SAVE ON ENERGY COSTS
Featuring self powered, wire free technology, the user generates all of the power on the Classic Elliptical Cross-Trainer, delivering you significant energy cost savings.
THE BEST OF BRITISH DESIGN
For over 40 years, Pulse Fitness has been a leading global provider of commercial fitness equipment through its technologically advanced products that help to create a healthier future worldwide.
WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR GYM FIT OUT!
Gym and Fitness are experts in all things fitness equipment. Our knowledgeable consultants can help you find the right gear for your training facility, including cutting-edge 3D technology to see exactly what your equipment will look like plus flexible payment plans. Get in touch to find out more!
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Durable 3mm 11-gauge steel frame
- Furnace baked, heat-cured and electrostatically epoxy powdered frame
- Slip-resistant, extruded rubber, oversized (39mm) Hand Grip
- Injection-mouldings are durable, high impact thermoplastic housings
- Important Specs:
- Biomechanically engineered natural striding motion
- Oversized, non-sweat Hand Grips (39mm diameter)
- 40 Resistance Levels
- Smooth, quiet Rear Drive System
- Front Wheels for easy mobility
- Moulded Rubber Foot Pads
- Entry Level 7″ Integrated High Contrast Colour Display
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 512 x 300 Resolution
- Drive System:
- Internal self tensioning poly V belt
- Resistance 30-450W
- Eddy/induction brake
- Twin Removable Storage Buckets/Cup Holders
- Integrated Device Storage Tray
- Workout Programmes: Quick Start, Goals (Time; Distance; Calories), Marathon mode, Pacer (Time and speed; Time and distance; Speed and distance), Profile: X-country (easy, moderate, advanced), Aerobic (easy, moderate, advanced), Hill climb (easy, moderate, advanced), Intervals (easy, moderate, advanced), Random (easy, moderate, advanced), X-Train mode (arms, legs, total body), Variable cool down with manual override.
- Workout Displays: Profile display with level indicator, Track display with level indicator (pacer mode only), Time elapsed/remaining (depending on program), Distance elapsed/remaining (depending on program), Speed, RPM, Calories used, Watts, Heart rate, METs, User selectable/management programmable units (imperial/metric), User selectable/management programmable language.
- Product Weight: 162kg / 357lbs
- Max User Weight: 160kg / 352lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 75 (W) x 227 (L) x 161 (H) cm
- Frames and welds: 5 Years
- Mechanical components: 2 Years
- Consoles: 2 Years
- Rubberised materials: 12 Months