Classic Chest Press
The Classic Chest Press includes the latest in British design from a global powerhouse in equipment manufacturing. Biomechanically designed with a smooth, ultra-quiet performance, it targets the pectoral, anterior shoulder, serratus anterior, triceps and long head of the bicep. Supportive and easy-to-use, this state-of-the-art strength machine will meet the needs of all strength levels while maximising your commercial investment.
ADAPTS TO ALL STRENGTH LEVELS
The perfect machine for your strength training floor, the Classic Chest Press has everything your members need. This adaptable and ultra-quiet unit includes:
AN OUTSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Pulse Fitness puts your commercial gym needs at the heart of its strength equipment to deliver unbeatable reliability and longevity.
WORLD CLASS TRANSMISSION AND PULLEY DESIGN
Every gym owner wants to ensure they invest in the highest-quality strength equipment for their commercial space. The Classic Chest Press includes:
WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR GYM FIT OUT!
Gym and Fitness are experts in all things fitness equipment. Our knowledgeable consultants can help you find the right gear for your training facility, including cutting-edge 3D technology to see exactly what your equipment will look like plus flexible payment plans. Get in touch to find out more!
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Durable 3mm 11-gauge heavy duty steel frame
- Furnace baked, heat-cured and electrostatically epoxy powdered frame
- Injection-mouldings are durable, high impact thermoplastic housings
- Solid-steel weight plates are 15mm thick with precision fitted self-lubricating nylon bushes.
- 20mm diameter steel guide rods are polished with corrosion-resistant chrome plating for a smooth operation and rust prevention.
- Pulley’s pivot pulley's pivot axles are solid steel supported by 25mm (1") precision moulded bushes.
- Frame: Sand Black
- Mouldings: Soft Black
- Upholstery: Slate Black / Midnight (Single Black Stitching)
- Colour coded adjustments
- Important Specs:
- 80kg / 176lbs weight stack (2.5kg weight increments)
- Gas-assisted, push-to-release seat adjustments
- 70mm thick, long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstered seat and back rest
- Fully enclosed weight stack
- Moulded plastic foot pads protect floors and add stability
- Weight stack suspension: Proven rubber bumper damping system
- Product Weight: 200kg / 441lbs
- Max User Weight: 180 kgs / 397lbs
- Dimensions: 136 (W) x 148 (L) x 150 (H) cm
- Frames and welds: 5 Years
- Mechanical components: 2 Years
- Consoles: 2 Years
- Rubberised materials: 12 Months
- Upholstery: 6 Months
SIMILAR AVAILABLE PRODUCTS