This easy-to-use, hard-wearing Classic Abductor machine allows your members to exercise the longest muscle in the human body - the sartorius. The smooth, fluid feel comes from the world-class pulley and bearing system and biomechanical design. The machine also includes a front facing shrouded weight stack tower for complete user privacy. Delivering the very best in British design, see why Pulse Fitness has been a leading global provider of commercial equipment for over 40 years!
THE PINNACLE OF BRITISH EQUIPMENT DESIGN
The Classic Abductor from Pulse Fitness will make the perfect addition to your strength training floor!
MAXIMISE YOUR COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT
Pulse Fitness puts your commercial gym needs at the heart of its strength equipment to deliver unbeatable reliability and longevity.
WORLD CLASS TRANSMISSION AND PULLEY DESIGN
Every gym owner wants to ensure they invest in the highest-quality strength equipment for their commercial space. The Classic Abductor includes:
UNSURPASSED BRITISH DESIGN AND ENGINEERING
For over 40 years, Pulse Fitness has been a leading global provider of commercial fitness equipment through its ergonomic, technologically advanced products that help to create a healthier future worldwide.
WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR GYM FIT OUT!
Gym and Fitness are experts in all things fitness equipment. Our knowledgeable consultants can help you find the right gear for your training facility, including cutting-edge 3D technology to see exactly what your equipment will look like plus flexible payment plans. Get in touch to find out more!
- Usage: Full Commercial
- Durable 3mm 11-gauge heavy duty steel frame
- Furnace baked, heat-cured and electrostatically epoxy powdered frame
- Injection-mouldings are durable, high impact thermoplastic housings
- Solid-steel weight plates are 15mm thick with precision fitted self-lubricating nylon bushes.
- Pulley’s pivot pulley's pivot axles are solid steel supported by 25mm (1") precision moulded bushes.
- Frame: Sand Black
- Mouldings: Soft Black
- Upholstery: Slate Black / Midnight (Single Black Stitching)
- Important Specs:
- 80kg / 176lbs weight stack (2.5kg weight increments)
- Multiple starting positions using a single-handed adjuster.
- Large, easy-grip weight selector pin
- Fully enclosed, front facing weight stack
- Moulded plastic foot pads protect floors and add stability
- Dual footrests
- Easy-read instruction placards
- Colour coded adjustments
- Included storage dish and bucket
- Weight stack suspension: Proven rubber bumper damping system
- Product Weight: 200kg / 441lbs
- Max User Weight: 180 kgs / 397lbs
- Dimensions: 76.7 (W) x 144 (L) x 150 (H) cm
- Frames and welds: 5 Years
- Mechanical components: 2 Years
- Consoles: 2 Years
- Rubberised materials: 12 Months
- Upholstery: 6 Months
SIMILAR AVAILABLE PRODUCTS