MyRack Lat Pull Down Attachment
The Force USA MyRack Lat Pull Down Attachment is a fantastic addition to your MyRack, taking up little space at the rear of the unit and delivering a ton of exercises! Compact and high-performing, the Lat Pull Down and Low Row Attachment will give powerful and intense workouts such as lat pulldowns, tricep pushdowns, low rows and overhead cable curls.
BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
With included adapters, you can work out with Standard Weight Plates (32mm) or Olympic Weight Plates (50mm). The two plate holders feature a unique welded support bracket and safety stopper to provide an added degree of safety and structural integrity during your training. With four pulley handle/bar attachments included, this affordable attachment gives you a great bang for your buck!
LAT PULLDOWN/LOW ROW EXERCISES
Complete a multitude of exercises, including:
Attachment is compatible with the Force USA MyRack ONLY
- 1 x Lat Pull down / Straight Bar attachment
- 1 x Lat Bar
- 1 x Straight Bar
- 2 x Standard and Olympic weight plate adapters (32mm and 50mm plate)
- 2:1 Ratio
- Tubing (Upright) Size: 60mm x 60mm
- Static Weight Rating: 450kg/880 lbs
- Weight Plate Holders Length: 29.2 cm
- Dimensions: Adds 60cm to the depth of the MyRack Base Unit (Accommodating space for weight plates)
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
2 weeks and stil can't use this item because items are missing. Was told just to buy other bolts. No quality control.
I was a bit sceptical that when I loaded it up (150kg ) it would not track as smooth as the round shaft versions. I was quite impressed. I love it so much. My wife wants me to move it out of the bedroom but I think I will wait till the new smell is gone.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Good addition. Comes with some nice additional attachments. The ankle straps are hard to use as they keep getting pulled off
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
This lat pull down is definitely disappointing compared to other Force USA products.
1. The weight plate couldn't fit over the main silver frame - Warranty was able to resolve this by sending the correct bushings. However, this involved drilling out the existing bushings which was definitely more effort than we expected. The new bushings once installed bent and caved in such that it still couldn't fit over the frame, so we ended up having to shave off some of the sides for it to fit.
2. The upper cable once threaded through to the weight plate doesn't seem like it connects completely.
3. While trying to connect the 6 joint chain to the vertical frame, we realised that the #11 bolt doesn't even fit through the chain. Had to use another gourd hook and try fit that within the frame before joining the chains and was extremely difficult.
Overall, the instructions are not super clear so watching a youtube video would help a bit.
Thanks for your feedback here.
We apologize for the issues you have with your equipment. We would love to look into this further. So, if you have not already would you kindly submit a claim, with below link, so that our warranty team can assist you.
This is a great addition to my MyRack. Does everything it should. Assembly was pretty straight forward.