- Laser-cut steel
- Each production run is tested to meet rigorous safety standards
- Weight rating tested to 320kg/705lbs to deliver the safest and highest quality bench for your training facility
- Single structure front tubing to provide additional clearance for the included leg extension attachment
- Shark-tooth adjusting mechanism design for ease of movement between the incline, flat and decline positions
- Weight Rating: 320kg/705lbs
- Dimensions: 170cm (L) x 77cm (W) x 55cm (H)
- Backrest: 92cm (L) x 30cm (W)
- Seat: 37cm (L) x 33cm (W)
- 1x Force USA MyBench FID (Flat to Incline Decline Bench)
- 1x Leg Extension/Leg Curl Attachment
- 1x Preacher Curl Attachment
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Bench is high quality and was easy to assemble. Only issue is that it is too tall for me to practically use for most pressing movements. I am not exactly tall at 175cm, but my mate had similar issues at 6ft. The height prevents properly planting your feet meaning I couldn't use it for what I bought it for, which was bench press and incline press. This would be an excellent bench for the not so vertically challenged.
After trying out benches at the local sports stores and being seriously disappointed, I was impressed by this FID bench. I found other benches to be uncomfortable on the lower back where they adjusted. This bench is wonderfully solid. I did come across some difficulty assembling it due to an inconsistency in the welding and a shaft wasn't sitting perpendicular to the direction of pivot. I was able to do a very minor modification with my household tools and the bench is fully functional. Staff at gym and fitness were quick to offer assistance and negotiated fair compensation.
I’ve had this bench for 2 weeks now and it is working great.
Great bench, sturdy and easy to move around.
Great heavy duty bench. Easy to build