MyBench - FID Bench with Arm and Leg Curl Attachments
The Force USA MyBench is a heavy-duty flat/incline/decline bench designed to fit perfectly with your MyRack. Adjust from flat to incline and decline with the full laser cut adjustment system to perform all of your favourite exercises.
- Laser-cut steel
- Each production run is tested to meet rigorous safety standards
- Weight rating tested to 320kg/705lbs to deliver the safest and highest quality bench for your training facility
- Single structure front tubing to provide additional clearance for the included leg extension attachment
- Shark-tooth adjusting mechanism design for ease of movement between the incline, flat and decline positions
- Weight Rating: 320kg/705lbs
- Dimensions: 170cm (L) x 77cm (W) x 55cm (H)
- Backrest: 92cm (L) x 30cm (W)
- Seat: 37cm (L) x 33cm (W)
- 1x Force USA MyBench FID (Flat to Incline Decline Bench)
- 1x Leg Extension/Leg Curl Attachment
- 1x Preacher Curl Attachment
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Versatile and well built
The quality of the actual frame work is great but the quality and finish of the upholstery is very poor.
The bench is great! Solid and heavy duty. Great quality. However my experience getting the bench hasn’t been great. Not only did it take 7mths to get it but not once was it communicated with me that the arrival date was pushed back 3 times. Then once I did receive it (a couple of weeks ago) I am unable to use the adjustable seat as the spring pin is not able to lock into place. This issue is still not resolved. Everyone I have spoken to over the past 7 mths have been nice but don’t really seem to care about the poor experience and lack of communication. Had someone just emailed each time the date got pushed back to just keep me in the loop, I actually would have given 5 stars.
A good solid all rounder. Leg extension has a smooth, natural motion. Preacher curl pass could be wider, but is sufficient. Seat trim could be of a higher quality - doesn’t seem very ‘thick’
seems really solid. happy with it, just one thing i would change is how much the decline angle is... very steep for my liking... but still a good solid product