Liberty Fitness Systems presents the Atlantic Series Lat Pulldown / Seated Row Dual Function unit. Two favourite gym exercises combined into the one effective item. This machine is a multi-purpose piece with overhead lat pulldown pulley position and seated row pulley positions. Adjustable height knee stabiliser pads act as an anchor while performing lat pulldowns and the foot rest height is also adjustable to suit any user performing seated rows. Adjustment is simple with easy to follow, illustrative instructions displaying how to set-up the unit for the intended exercise, how to perform the exercise movement and the related muscle group.
The two pulley connector positions (high and low) allow for many other exercises to be performed with the LFS Atlantic Series Lat Pulldown / Seated Row Dual Function machine. The included lat pulldown bar and row bar can be detached to allow for any other optional cable attachment offering an endless array of training options including tricep pushdowns, bicep curls and ab crunches.
Save space on your gym floor with the attractive, resilient and effective Lat Pulldown, Seated Row Dual Function Machine from the Liberty Fitness Systems Atlantic Series.
Key features of the LFS – Lat Pulldown, Seated Row Dual Function Machine
- Informative, easy to follow, illustrative instructions provide a hassle-free, pleasurable training experience for your clients
- Commercial grade gym upholstery and padding
- Aircraft spec cable static tested to 4,200lb breaking strength
- End fittings tested to 250,000 cycles with full weight stack
- Weight stack = 120kg (6kg increments)
- Compact and efficient multi-purpose machine saving valuable floor space
- Deep groove, reinforced pulleys provide safe, secure and fluid motion throughout the movement cycle
- Finished with heat cured, electrostatic powder-coating
- Max User Weight = 150kg
- Assembled Dimensions = 185 x 103 x 222cm
The Liberty Fitness Atlantic Series is backed by a warranty covering light commercial and domestic application such as personal training studios, corporate locales and personal home use.
- Frame: COMMERCIAL LIFETIME (10 Years)
- Parts: 5 Years (such as pulleys)
- Surface area: 1 Year
- Padding & Upholstery: 6 months
- High use items: 1 Year (hand grips, caps, cables, selector pins and shrouds)
- Labour: 3 Years (Return to base)
- Cable Ratio 1:1
|estimated assembly time||150 min|
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.