Save by getting the Force USA Power Rack and lat pull-down option in a package. Expand the already huge number of available exercises that a rack can offer.
- 1x Force USA Power Rack w/ Band Attachments
- 1x Force USA Lat Pull / Low Pulley Attachment for F-UPC and F-PC
- 1x multi-grip chin-up bar
- 1x set of high load capacity safeties
- 1x set of J-hooks
- 1x set of band pegs
- Thick gauge steel
- Latest, narrower power rack model
- Dual guide rails for the lat pull-down
- Independently tested to meet Australian & New Zealand 1170 structural standards
- Build up to pull-ups and chin-ups by using the lat pull-down to train your lats and upper body
- Safely train with barbell safeties
- Nylon protectors on the j-hooks to secure and protect your barbell
- Utilise bands to assist or add resistance in your training
- The ideal width for reracking your barbell
- Smoother cable exercises such as lat pull-down and low rows with the dual guide rails
- Weight Rating: 450kg (Barbell j-hooks) 680kg (Barbell safeties) 350kg (Cables)
- Weight: 127kg
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED
Good construction and easy to assemble
Feels sturdy and well made. Service was fast and reliable. Cheers
the best value power rack on the market - all pros, no cons - will hold more than enough weight for garage gorillas and cellar dwellers - for compound exercises all you need is this rack a barbell and plenty of plates and a bench (if you want), you don't need anything more than this - get it!
This set up has me doing all the workouts that i used to do at the gym at home. With the FID bench and the dumbbells i can happily achieve everything i desire.
Nice strong construction and adaptability allow for ease of motion.