Looking for an alternative to a functional trainer? You’ve stumbled across the best solution for home and studio use. This package comes complete with Force USA Power Rack for those more serious in their training as well as several additional cable add-ons such as the lat pull-down / low row attachment, the pec deck and of course the cable cross over attachment.
Replace the functional trainer and expand your workout with a much bigger range of potential exercises!
- Force USA Power Rack (Latest Model!)
- Force USA Cable Crossover Attachment
- Force USA Lat Pull-down / Low Row Attachment
- Force USA Pec Deck
- Multi-grip chin up bar
- High load capacity safeties
- Multiple j-hooks
- Band pegs
- Thick gauge steel
- Latest, narrower power rack model
- Dual guide rails for the lat pull-down
- Independently tested to meet Australian & New Zealand 1170 structural standards
WHY CHOOSE THE FORCE USA POWER RACK WITH CABLE CROSSOVER?
- Package already includes many additional add-ons
- Train your lats and upper body with pull ups and chin ups with the comfortable multi-grip chin up bar
- Safely train with barbell safeties
- Nylon protectors on the j-hooks to secure and protect your barbell
- Utilise bands to assist or add resistance in your training
- Ideal width for reracking your barbell
- Smoother cable exercises such as lat pull-down and low rows with the dual guide rails
- 214cm L x 254cm W x 215cm H
- Weight Rating: 450kg (Barbell j-hooks) 680kg (Barbell safeties) 350kg (Cables)
- Weight: 205kg
|estimated assembly time||150 min|
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.
I purchased the Force USA Power Rack w/ Cable Crossover. Great price and awesome service. Would recommend it to anyone!
The products were fantastic. There were some parts missing from my power cage, the staff very quickly sent out the missing pieces. The power cage was however rusty in many spots, one of the boxes was very water logged. This could have been due to the freight company, but was disappointing