- 1 x F-PC FORCE USA POWER RACK W/ BAND ATTACHMENTS
- 1x F-PCL FORCE USA LAT PULL / LOW PULLEY ATTACHMENT FOR F-UPC AND F-PC
- 1 x F-FID FORCE USA FLAT/INCLINE/DECLINE BENCH
- 1 x FORCE USA 7FT OLYMPIC BARBELL (500)LBS
- 4 x RUBBER COATED OLYMPIC WEIGHT PLATE 1.25kg
- 4 x RUBBER COATED OLYMPIC WEIGHT PLATE 2.5kg
- 4 x RUBBER COATED OLYMPIC WEIGHT PLATE 5kg
- 2 x RUBBER COATED OLYMPIC WEIGHT PLATE10kg
- 2 x RUBBER COATED OLYMPIC WEIGHT PLATE 20kg
With safeties stronger than any weight you will be benching or squatting, you can rest assured that you will be safe as you push out your 1RM.
The Force USA Power Rack is, what we believe, to be the best power rack on the market. A power rack enables you to perform an endless range of exercises, safely. Power racks are an extremely common piece of equipment in homes, studios and commercial gyms.
- Numerous optional add-ons such as a lat pull-down, pec deck and cable crossover
- Multi-grip chin-up bar
- High load capacity safeties
- Multiple j-hooks
- Band pegs
- Thick gauge steel
- Latest, narrower model
- Solid steel frame with 5mm solid steel backing plates, independently tested to AS/NZS 1170 Structural Standards.
WHY CHOOSE THE FORCE USA POWER RACK?
- Expand your gym at any time with optional extras
- Train your lats and upper body with pull-ups and chin-ups with the comfortable multi-grip chin-up bar
- Safely train with barbell safeties
- Nylon protectors on the j-hooks to secure and protect your barbell
- Utilise bands to assist or add resistance in your training
- The ideal width for reracking your barbell
- Weight Rating: 450kg (Barbell j-hooks) 680kg (Barbell safeties)
- Weight Rack only): 127kg
- Assembled Dimensions F-PC only (LxWxH): 139 x 125 x 215cm
- Boxed Dimensions
- 1:1 Cable Ratio