The 45 degree leg press is renowned as being one of the most effective tools for massive rapid strength and muscle gain in the lower body. Owning an F-45LP Force USA 45 Degree Leg Press means you can now have this popular piece of gym equipment in your own home or studio.
Solid in construction and effective in design, the F-45LP Force USA 45 Degree Leg Press is constructed with SteelForce structural integrity, coated in EcoCoat environmentally friendly powder coating and DuraCore high density foam padding wrapped in sewn rip-stop VorTex upholstery, all designed to be compact with the least possible floor space required.
Using the F-45LP Force USA 45 Degree Leg Press will help build your leg muscles to reach your strength and size goals.
- Weight Rating: 250kg
- Assembled: 218 x 124 x 148.5cm
- Over-sized, strong back padding and support
- Over-sized foot plate for various leg exercises and correct foot positioning during intense workouts
- Pop pin for quick and easy adjustment of back pad angle
- Safety catches
- 4 x weight plate holders to load up for your exercise
- 6 x storage weight plate holders
- 3 x stability grip handles for easy entrance, exit and grip during exercise
- SteelForce structural integrity
- EcoCoat environmentally friendly powder coating
- DuraCore high density foam padding
- VorTex upholstery
Download product manual here.
|assembled dimensions cm||218 (L) x 124 (W) x 148.5 (H)|
|estimated assembly time||120 min|
For more information about this item's warranty, please click here.
For more information about our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Why buy from us?
Learn more why you should buy from us, please click here.
Few bolts missing but all in all no worries
Great item love leg day now
Excellent!!! Definitely recommend it
I received it with missing bolt and the bolts were all over the place when I received it. It's not a smooth machine would not buy one again
Front end ordering and delivery was very goof
Some parts were bent which meant I had to adjust them with tools to ensure accurate location ( you needed to know what you were doing etc)
Guide book for assembly could be made clearer as drawings were somewhat complicated